Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ill-treatment can be fun?!

had a hard bite on my own tongue while doing chin-ups in the evening.ass.was counting to my 8th and my chin went too high up till when i came down i knocked on the bar.tada!started bleeding moments after that and blood was reli pouring out.gosh.100% tardness.

a pain in the ass.

huh.so wondering what's the link of this title with what i wanna say?no link.nah i am not ill-treating myself by biting my own tongue.LOLS.who does(that's sick).its about the vid below!

ok here's the vid found through blog-hopping, youtube link.take some minutes to entertain urself with the stupidity of what a father can do to his own child.the more amuzing thing is that his kids finds pleasure in them.now this is bizarre.

mmm might be time wasting~but dun kill me after watching cox its total rubbish acts.i wouldn't wish to be his kid.serious.

anyways presenting to you, "Happy Father's Day from the Shay-TARDS!"

No comments: